Here is a list of 7 tips that will help ensure you get great results in your wedding photography.
- Carefully review the photographer’s work for style and quality and make sure it aligns with what you want for your wedding photos.
- It is great to get a good deal, but don’t let price be the leading factor. Years down the road you will not remember the “great deal” you got on the package, but you will, still be able to see the quality of the work.
- Review with your photographer your ideas and wishes for wedding day coverage. This can be done either in the consultation or a follow-up meeting. Reviewing your ideas will also help to ensure the photographer is a good fit with the style you desire for your images. Let the photographer know what the priority shots are before hand.
- Review the schedule and agenda with the photographer before the day of the event to avoid surprises. It is also a good idea to have a written schedule that all the vendors can follow to help eliminate questions and mishaps.
- Have a designated family member or friend in charge of pointing out important people, and rounding-up individuals for group shots.
- Be flexible with requests from the photographer. Professional photographers know how to compose and arrange individuals for the best results. Posing tips may seem silly, but small requests can translate into dramatic results.
- Relax and leave the hard work to the pro. They are there to capture the moments, and a professional photographer will know what to look for.