Themed weddings can be quite popular, and have become very common in recent years. A themed wedding is an opportunity to make your day unique and show off your personality in a fun and interesting way.
Halloween weddings are perhaps the most common route for a themed wedding, and vintage is one I see occasionally. If you are interested in going the themed route here are some tips to keep in mind.
- Select a theme that you and your fiancé love
- Get your guests involved with activities and props
- Consider the venue and how it fits with the theme
- Food choices can help reinforce the theme
- Include decorations and items that will engage your guests
Themed weddings can be a lot of fun and provide an opportunity for guests to feel a part of the ceremony. Planning carefully can ensure that your wedding goes off without a hitch. If you are uncertain in your ability to pull it off consider a wedding planner who specializes in such events.